woensdag 16 september 2009

#SEVENTEEN AGAIN#

Last night when I was lying in my bed I was thinking about the past. About the dreams and the plans that I had and how they turned out. When I was 17 I did't know what I wanted to be when I grew up. Well actually I did know it, but my plans changed by the day. One day I wanted to become a docter, another day I wanted to become a model, and again another day I wanted to start the Dutch VOGUE or be a musical actress. But my changing plans were okay, I was allowed not knowing what to become. And that's the nice part about being young, you don't have worry about your future. Because your future lies far ahead of you. You can change your dreams and plans every the day, because you've got the time.

But now when I've grown up, or at least should have grown up, it feels like I'm running out of time. It's like I'm obliged to make decisions, decisions which are hard to make. What kind of job, where to live, getting married, having children etc.

Sometimes I wish I was 17 again and I could dream my dreams.....without making difficult decisions.....

Source: http://livejournal/foto_decadent

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten