maandag 22 februari 2010

#FEBER ME BEAUTIFUL#


Look what I found at Carolines blog, I just love the stripes, the skirt and the heels. A perfect combination for any occassion! Dress it up with thights for a day to work. Leave the jacket and the heels for a day at the beach. Add a bag and you are ready for a day of shopping!!

Last week I got a phonecall from the bank that I got the job so I really need some new clothes and this outfit will be perfect! Another thing I did last week was visiting my dear friend in France who I met in England when we were both studying there. We had a great time catching up!! The weather was so much better there than here in The Netherlands and it made me craving for spring. Can't wait to wear a nice and comfy spring outfit like this one!

Okay....I already know where my first salary will be spend on!! ;-)

xx

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik zag je comment bij m'n outfit staan maar die leren thigh boots zijn allang uitverkocht, ik weet niet of je die bedoelde? De suede overknee versie is er nog wel geloof ik, die valt gewoon true to size! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen