woensdag 25 november 2009

#JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M THE SEQUEL#

Yesterday I received my order from H&M. Sorry to say that I wasn't really impressed with all of the items. I really did love the black flat ballet flats but the size is just a bit too small. So no ballets for me. The bag I ordered was really disappointing, meaning it was soo small! The gladiator heels were quite nice but too much like the gladiator heels I already have. So this leaves me with the black shiny killerheels. At first I thought that I wasn't going to keep these ones but I tried them on and they fit perfectly. So only one item of the Jimmy Choo collection for me.

If you are interested in buying the other items. Please send me an email with your bid.

ps. all the shoes are size 8 (us)/39 (euro).

*update*
- Ballet flats are sold.

xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. En en en? Heb je je laarzen binnen? Haha! Ik hoop zó dat je ze mooi vind en dat ze je goed passen!

    Echt jammer dat je bestelling zo tegengevallen is! Maar die heels zijn wel onwijs mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb even gekeken waar je pakketje uithangt! Haha! Ze hadden het gisteren ook geprobeerd maar is mislukt (wel gek dat ze dan geen briefje achterlaten maar ok) en nu staat er weer dat ie onderweg is! Dus hopelijk is er vandaag bij jullie wel iemand thuis! =]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen